Senior Innovation Manager
Do you have what it takes to create innovation in the Danish ICT industry?
We are looking for a senior candidate who can help us drive radical new innovation. It is like being an entrepreneur - only in a large organization with access to more ressources than any other start-up could dream about.
As Senior Innovation manager, at TDC Business, we offer you the most innovative and creative job in the Danish ICT industry. The Growth department is part of our newly established Product & Marketing segment within TDC Business, where our team is dedicated to set the future direction for products/services/solutions that will drive future growth. You will be responsible to conceptualize what will differentiate TDC on the Danish ICT market and make us the preferred partner for both small and large businesses.
The ambitions are high, and we want you to play a key role in the digitalization and modernization of the Danish society. You will be reporting directly to our Head of Growth, who also has a start-up background. Our work culture means a lot to us, and we work continuously to make sure that we offer a workplace where you can develop both professionally and personally.
We also offer a competitive compensation package, solid pension agreement and other great benefits. So to sum up, what we’re looking for is an exceptionally talented and result-oriented individual to join us and deliver on our promises to our customers, employees and shareholders.
Job description and area of responsibility
- Develop new concepts that will enable significant future growth
- Build & continue to monitor business case
- Drive pilot, launch service/product/solution, evaluate to either kill it, or mature it.
- Build an innovative position in the market by building strong differentiation
- Close cooperation with other units in TDC Business
- Master or University degree within IT, marketing, mathematics or economy
- Experience from a similar position in ICT industry and/or from B2B market, preferred with other job involving innovation of products/solutions or services.
- Proven record of being a creative and analytical problem solver
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; a consummate networker and the ability to interface with colleagues and customers at all levels, by virtue of professional competence, integrity and personal style
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills in English and Danish
- Good knowledge of the Danish ICT industry
- You have an entrepreneurial DNA and a creative start up mind-set
- A strategic and holistic mindset, with a proactive “can-do” attitude
- You are proactive and autonomous with great ability to execute
- You have outstanding networking skills and the ability to make smart partnerships
- You are great at storytelling and making people understand difficult concepts
Is it you that we’re looking for?
The deadline is 10th of January, but we suggest that you apply soon as possible, as we are continuously handling incoming applicants. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Head of Growth, Jesper Grønbæk, at email@example.com or 71 99 04 10. Please note that your application and CV must be in English. We look forward to receive your application. Work place: Teglholmen, Copenhagen.