Commercial Manager - YouSee, Product Division, TV & Broadband Commercial Management
Would you like to work as a Commercial Manager, leading commercial projects and tasks that play a vital role in shaping the future for the Danish market leader within TV and Broadband.
Do you also have the will, desire and skills to conquer the hearts of the Danish TV and Broadband consumers? Then you may very well be our new colleague in TV & Broadband Commercial Management in YouSee.
TV & Broadband
Commercial Management in Product Division is responsible for setting the strategic direction for the entire TV and broadband consumer base. This includes P&L responsibility, product development, product and customer base strategy, price and packaging, business development and customer base management e.g. churn management.
As a Commercial Manager in TV & Broadband Commercial Management you will have a pitoval role in YouSee’s future success, and you will be a part of a fast-paced organization driven by results, influence and recognition. As a team TV & Broadband Commercial Management is highly dynamic, open-minded and we use an informal and always constructive tone of voice in our daily interactions. You will run one or more strategic projects as well as performing ad hoc tasks requested by YouSee Management team.
You will work closely together with our senior commercial managers on TV, Broadband, customer-provided equipment/Value added Services and secure a full household solution perspective during project management of new price initiatives and participation in the running price- and product development process. Furthermore, you will work closely with senior managers and directors across YouSee from e.g. finance, sales, channels, legal and BI to understand market and customers. It’s vital that you have excellent stakeholder
management skills, and in order to succeed you also need to be action-focused and good at making relations while able to maintain calm that is required to drive projects and price initiatives that improves our products and financial figures.
Your key task will be:
- Define, lead and run our campaign process in TV and Broadband product division, including Development
and follow up on offers/campaigns
- Define, lead and run our yearly price/product adjustments
- Define business cases and decision summary to price board and Portfolio Management in Group Strategy
- Lead and run Commercial projects
- Responsible for internal product marketing, securing that our marketing/sales/customer service etc. have the best possible overview of our products/services/USP’s
Your Qualifications And Core Competences Include That You
- have a master's degree in business administration, economics or a similar degree from a technical
- have an excellent project and process mindset with both strong quantitative and problem-solving skills
- have some experience from marketing, sales or customer care
- are used to communicating complex topics in a clear and concise manner, both orally and in writing
- speak and write English fluently
- you thrive and are able to deliver in an environment with multiple activities with parallel and short
- you are ambitious and result-oriented with a high level of drive, initiative and persistency
As a collegue you are passionate about your job and a true team player which is particulary outspoken in the way you convey your messages. Being able to merge invaluable input from colleagues into your work creating the best product strategy in Denmark is paramount to meet our commercial targets.
A unique and challenging job where you have every opportunity to work for the TV and Broadband market leader. You will join a high-performing team of dedicated and professional Commercial Managers that
have extensive experience with the TV and Broadband business. The position will develop your strategic mindset, consultant toolbox and project manager skills as well as giving you the exposure and platform for a long-term career in YouSee and TDC Group.
Please Apply using link on the left. You will hear from us latest 3 weeks from application deadline. If you have questions, please contact Klaus Søe Rylov, Vice President, YouSee TV & Broadband on 29837474 or mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to vacation Klaus is available from week 31. Looking forward receiving your application!
Klaus Søe Rylov, Vice President, YouSee TV & Broadband
Teglholmsgade 1, København or Sletvej, Aarhus
Brug links til ventsre for at søg stillingen/Use link left to apply
Hos youSee er der mere underholdning, end du kan drømme om. Danmarks største underholdningsunivers giver dig de bedste tv-kanaler, de største film og stribevis af populære serier. Og millioner af musiknumre.
Du vil også møde muligheden for at forvandle dit engagement og dine
kompetencer til en lang og lovende karriere på tværs af
mange stærke brands. Vi leder dig på vej, så du kan vokse med os.