Strategy Manager Churn
YouSee, Product Division, TV & Broadband Commercial Management
Would you like to work as a Strategy Manager TV Churn, being responsible for one of the most
important KPI’s in YouSee and TDC Group. Leading and steering the work on TV churn for the Danish market leader within TV.
Do you also have the will, desire and skills to conquer the hearts of the Danish TV consumers? Then
you may very well be our new colleague in TV & Broadband Commercial Management in YouSee.
TV & Broadband Commercial Management in Product Division is responsible for setting the strategic direction for the entire TV and broadband consumer base. This includes P&L responsibility, product development, product and customer base strategy, price and packaging, business development and customer base
management e.g. churn management.
As a Strategy Manager TV Churn in TV & Broadband Commercial Management you will have a pivotal role in YouSee’s future success, and you will be a part of a fast-paced organization driven by results, influence and recognition. As a team TV & Broadband Commercial Management is highly dynamic, open-minded and we use an informal and always constructive tone of voice in our daily interactions. You will be responsible for TV Churn, and be work on weekly and monthly tasks to minimize TV-churn together with several departments.
You will work closely together with Broadband churn responsible and our senior commercial managers on TV, Broadband, customer-provided equipment/Value added Services and secure a full household perspective
on improving churn through different activities that reduces churn. E.g improved processes, retention campaigns and long term initiatives.
Furthermore, you will work closely with senior managers and directors across YouSee from e.g.
finance, sales, channels, legal, BI and Marketing to understand market and customers. It’s vital that you
have excellent stakeholder management skills, and in order to succeed you also need to be action-focused and good at making relations while able to maintain calm that is required to drive projects/tasks.
Your key tasks will be
· Define, lead and run tasks that reduce TV churn
· Transparent TV Churn reporting
· Reliable forecasting
· Develop, lead and run initiatives/projects that reduces TV-churn
Your qualifications and core competences include that you
· have a master's degree in business administration, economics or a similar degree from a technical
· have an excellent project and process mindset with both strong quantitative and problem-solving skills
· have some experience from a subscription company, marketing, sales and possible customer care or
· are used to communicating complex topics in a clear and concise manner, both orally and in writing
· speak and write English fluently
· you thrive and are able to deliver in an environment with multiple activities with parallel and short
· You are ambitious and result-oriented with a high level of drive, initiative and persistency.
As a collegue you are passionate about your job and a true team player which is particulary outspoken in the way you convey your messages. Being able to merge invaluable input from colleagues into your
work creating the best product strategy in Denmark is paramount to meet our commercial targets.
A unique and challenging job where you have every opportunity to work for the TV and Broadband market leader. You will join a high-performing team of dedicated and professional Commercial Managers that
have extensive experience with the TV and Broadband business. The position will develop your strategic mindset, consultant toolbox and project manager skills as well as giving you the exposure and platform for a long-term career in YouSee and TDC Group.
Søe Rylov, Vice President, YouSee TV & Broadband