Talented recruiter to Digital Tribe
- join our quest to build and attract digital talents to TDC Business
We are looking for a creative problem solver who is excited to take a leading role in attracting and building talents with a digital first mindset.
In TDC Business, we have created an agile environment with a young, start-up like culture. We call it a Digital Tribe. As recruiter, we want you to be part of shaping our Digital Tribe from day 1 since we need
more digital talents to join our team. So, if you are a talented recruiter with strong communication skills – we’d love to hear from you!
Who you are: recruiter and communicator
Besides recruitment, we are looking for a person who can help us with employer branding, like hosting tech events, writing articles, job ads, etc.
You will be part of an informal work environment where you together with the management team and HR will work with both recruiting and employer branding. You have strong search, selection, and interview skills –
but communication is also a huge part of your DNA. We imagine that:
- You can create a talent pipeline
- You can build and uphold a trustworthy relation to the best and most attractive digital talents in the industry
- You work independently and are excellent at building a network inside the company
- You think outside the box and come up with new ideas on how to attract talents
- You know your employer branding toolbox
- You have good communication skills – also in writing – and you are fluent in English
- You might have a background in HR or communication, but in general we value experience over
Who we are: The B2B Industry
Where consumer-facing companies have become increasingly customer-centric, business-to-business companies are still lagging far behind. We want to change this and have started an innovation garage.
We work in cross-functional teams with business, IT, marketing, design, and sales sitting together. In other words, silos have been broken down and agile teams are created. Corporate reporting lines have been
removed and the teams have been given full mandate to reinvent the customer journey.
Submit your application!
If you have questions about the job, please reach out to Vice President for HR Development Gry Egstrup on: +45 21818877 or e-mail: email@example.com. Deadline for applications is the 20th of January 2018,
however we call in for interviews continuously.
You will be part of HR development in TDC Group but your daily work is within our Digital Tribe.
You can read more about your future career in TDC Group here and follow us on Instagram. When you are ready – let’s go!