Sourcing Manager – join a transformation journey and shape the IT vendor landscape
TDC is in the beginning of an exciting transformation, where we are establishing two separate companies, a NetCo and an OpCo. TDC was taken over by a Consortium in May 2018 with the ambition to split the integrated telco into two independent companies, i.e. an infrastructure focused NetCo and an end-user focused OpCo. The two entities have been set up and the future leadership have been appointed in each company. Each of the entities are currently working to shape the future strategy in parallel with conducting the separation. Consequently, the Procurement function has been split into two separate teams supporting NetCo and OpCo individually.
By joining either Procurement team, we offer a unique opportunity, to be part of an exciting journey, where all your sourcing skills and competencies will come into play, while being part of one of the most interesting transformations in the Telco industry.
Do you want to join one of two vibrant Procurement organizations in the transformation process where TDC will secure the best technological functionalities and shape best customer offerings? Do you want to get top management attention by shaping the IT vendor landscape in the years to come? By joining TDC’s high performing Procurement teams, you will join us on a transformation journey.
We seek a dedicated and talented Sourcing Manager within IT. You are passionate about sourcing, project management, technology and want to play a significant role in TDC Procurement. You are curious by nature, result-oriented, take the initiative, good at seeking the most effective solution and best customer experience. You have completed an University education, with a commercial / legal / technical angle, and you have documented practical sourcing or project management experience.
Both Procurement teams manage sourcing initiatives for a two-digit DKK billion amount a year across the entire TDC Group. The area is highly regarded and holds the commercial responsibility for all agreements. The activities span from large multi-year partnerships to small agreements to explore new solutions and technologies. The area will have an increased importance in the coming years to enable the high ambition to bring quality and cost leading products to the market.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Developing and execution of overall sourcing strategies
- Leading and steering execution of concrete sourcing projects
- Driving problem solving and deliver according to targets
- Stakeholder management (internally and externally), aligning business needs with supplier offerings
- Optimization of sourcing across TDC OpCo, TDC NetCo and TDC Group
What we a looking for:
- Engaged Sourcing Manager with IT interest who is ready to join a strong and ambitious team
- Experience with and natural interest in participating in commercial negotiations
- Experience with sourcing and/or project management
- Flair for economy, business logic and quick understanding of business cases
- Ability to quickly get into new areas and structure thinking
- Good cooperative skills, strong communicator, a positive mindset and a constructive approach to new challenges and tasks
- The ideal candidates have a university degree within engineering, economics or legal fields
- English at negotiation level in writing and orally
- Residence in Denmark
A challenging and varied position in one of Denmark's largest companies
Possibility to strengthen and develop your skills through various sourcing projects, internal sparring, etc.
Becoming part of a strong team that supports each other and works towards common goals
Independent responsibility for executing sourcing and project management within various projects with a significant spend
A large interface in TDC and insight into the strategic plans for the Group - Taking part of shaping the future of IT and digital vendor landscape in Denmark
An honest, open, and informal work culture
Workplace: Slet (outside Aarhus) or Teglholmen (in Copenhagen) - as the teams are divided equally between TDC's two main addresses.
CPO Daniel Baun Christensen, Procurement & Logistics OpCo & Group
+45 30705530 /firstname.lastname@example.org