Programme Manager TSA for Digital Operations
Rare opportunity to join a major transformation – all with love to our customers
As programme manager for Transition Service Agreements (TSA) you will along with the rest of the dedicated team be a key role in ensuring quality operation for some of the largest IT and Telco brands in Denmark.
Digital Operations is part of Nuuday which was established in the spring of 2019 as part of investor decision to divide TDC Group into two separate companies, Nuuday and NetCo.
Nuuday is the collective name for a number of familiar and well-established brands that fulfill different needs for consumer and corporate customers. YouSee, Telmore, Fullrate, Hiper and Blockbuster service Danes across age, gender and residence in the consumer market. In the corporate market, Nuuday serves smaller as well as large corporate companies with TDC Business, Fullrate Pro, Netdesign, Firmafon and Secu.
The new established Digital Operations organization has an overall mission to deliver IT Infrastructure and Operations capabilities and services to the Nuuday organization as we are driving our separation from TDC Group.
In your role as programme manager on TSA Management you will:
Manage and maintain portfolio of TSAs between Nuuday and NetCo
o Represent Digital in all TSA-related governance
o Identify, negotiate and implement changes to TSAs in case of changing needs
o Identify and drive opportunities for termination of TSAs when no longer required
Monitor and track KPIs and service levels of technical and commercial TSAs for products, services and systems delivered to or used by NetCo
o Implement monitoring capabilities to track KPIs and service levels where needed
o Provide recurring reporting on KPIs and service level for each service delivered to NetCo
o Document and support audit of TSA measurement approach by NetCo when requested
Review and optimize spend on technical and commercial TSA’s for products, services and systems consumed or used from NetCo
o Evaluate and audit monitoring and measurement approach for determination of cost
o Identify and communicate optimization opportunities to reduce cost where possible
Support and participate in the overall development and execution of Digital Operations Strategy
We would like you to have:
• a rock-solid track record of driving change and complex projects and contractual set-ups, you have demonstrated leadership in driving change and you are able to communicate underlying rationale to stakeholders
• a minimum of 5+ years relevant experience from technology intensive environments, preferably telecommunications and IT
• a good understanding of a DevOps environment and agile way of working
• a genuine appetite and desire to see all the details fall in place and add to perfection – no unsettled issues escapes you
• a passion for the customer experience (for each and every one of our 6 million relationships!)
• high integrity and professionalism – including business acumen and understanding of cost effectiveness
What we can offer:
• A unique challenge for driving transformation
• A trusting and competent team environment with room for you to do things your way
• Commitment to inspire your passion, giving you the opportunity to visit events and conferences
• 4.500 skilled colleagues with the with the value “Good Rebels United” (We bring our talent into play, we challenge, we collaborate)
Contact and application:
If you have any questions about the position, please call VP Louise Gaub on +45 51 54 88 65.
Please apply by May 26st 2019 the latest – we look forward to your application!