To our growing TV, Video and music platforms we are seeking architects that can help us define our next generation platform.
We build our own infrastructure with content production, control plane and content playout using COTS and 3rd party customized components where it makes sense.
· Link between Business needs and technology infrastructure
· Facilitate internal workshops
· Define, communicate and negotiate solutions
· Facilitate and drive restructuring to ensure that platform is well suited for new features
· Track and Maintain technical foundation in order to identify technology that benefit the business
· RFP towards external suppliers
You will as solution architect ensure that the projects are aligned inside our organization and to external interfaces.
As part of the architecture group you will participate in strategic goals for the area you are assigned and ensure that the restructuring will go into the planning as if it were any other business driven project.
The TV LAB & Music LAB tribes are growing rapidly and currently we are 200 people in a relaxed atmosphere where everybody is heard and respected. We are an agile organization structured in two tribes -TV and Music- that are split into several teams -squads- that each have an area of E2E expertise.
We enjoy our work and each other which means we have the best coffee, Friday bar, release parties and social arrangements.
The architects are shared between TV and music so you will be working with both domains and naturally creating synergies.
As solution architect there is no boundaries. With our collective skills we cover the entire Video , TV & Music platform including BSS and OSS. When you are working in projects, you represent and can draw on the collective knowledge from fellow architects.
We seek solution architects that wants to make a mark and have experience in one or more of the following areas:
Data-plane & DRM
The platform has both transcoding of live tv and ingested VOD streamed over multicast/unicast Coax, CMTS/CMC and DSLAM IP. We have very skilled experts that are currently changing major sections in our content delivery system where and firmware development in our Set Top boxes.
· CDN structure and caching models for TV, catchup and VOD
· Multi DRM solutions
· COAX / DSL
· Head end experience video quality & Latency
· STB device development using RDK
OTT Control plane and BSS
Building a microservice architecture that will serve both browser, iOS, Android, Set top boxes with a subscription that handles both mixing TV channels and VOD services at will.
The platform has NPVR, archive, concurrency, recommendation, search and DRM management. We are in a transition from on prem monolith to cloud based microservice platform.
· Fault tolerant systems
· Cloud experience
· Low TTFB
· IPC techniques
· Distributed transactions
We have several areas with content management as we are producing the content for our platforms and we develop our own server driven UI and may have too many individual tools that we need for you to address.
· Server driven UI
· Content production workorder flow and metadata
· Data model TV and video
LLD infrastructure and observability
Ensure that the infrastructure is documented, scalable and easy to navigate in the event there are issues. Experience with setting up methods, processes of handling alarms in an efficient way is currently one topic we are working on.
· On prem and cloud infrastructure
· Load balancing scalability
· Fact Gathering on breakdown should
- Thorough and detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- It’s a big plus if you have experience with microservices or distributed systems
- Strong communicator with high level documentation, presentation and people skills
- Passionate, curious and excited about software products
- You thrive in a young dynamic international environment with short release cycles
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Work permission for Denmark is a must
If you have any questions to the position, you are welcome to contact Lead Architect Ole Madsen via phone + 45 23497585.