Senior Data Architect to Nuuday
What drives us everyday here at Nuuday is our desire to transform our ways of working and participate in exciting things. While our stake is to “make sense with technology”, we constantly invest in the fact that people are naturally creative, resourceful and whole. With our new tribe organization, we are embracing both of these and building a vibrant work environment.
We need help with building a transparent, automated, simplified, democratic and technologically solid data environment and that’s where you come into the picture. In this position as Senior Data Architect, where you will be reporting to the Data Engineering Chapter Lead, you will encourage us to take different perspectives, offer guidance and expertise, provide a road map for our data evolution and have fun throughout the whole process. Take a look at the things that make sense for this position and, if they resonate with you, let’s take it to the next step.
- Strong experience and knowledge of concepts related to architecture, design and data modelling, implementation, and maintenance of data warehouses, ETL processes, data quality and business intelligence
- Experience in designing and managing large scale ETL operations
- Strong knowledge of MS Database Management and Tools such as SQL Server,
- T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS
- You have an academic background i.e. a degree or Masters in Computer Science or a related discipline and have a minimum of 10+ years’ experience in a complex telco/IT or digital service industry
- Experience Digital Service Provider
- Azure Cloud & Microsoft
- Data warehouse reengineering experience is a plus
- Experience working with Reporting Tools such as SSRS or MS Power BI are a plus.
- Data Governance
The Good Rebel
- Effective communication is a good rebel skill we value. We hope you can communicate in Danish and English
- As good rebels we strive to take down silos and create a horizontal organization.
- Agile ways of working are our north star. Transparency, alignment, built-in quality and program execution are key to our success as a team.
- A good rebel can build long-term relationships based on trust
Overall our common goal is to create value in whatever we do in the shortest sustainable lead time. We deliver best quality and value to the people and society. We are happy when we see high morale, safety and customer delight as a natural outcome of this.
Application deadline is August 1st, 2019 but since we have ongoing interviews, the position can be closed before time. Please write your application in English. The position is based in Copenhagen.
If you have questions, you can contact Data Engineering Chapter Lead & Query Squad Product Owner, Sükrü Gürsoy, phone +45 5131 9076.
Application date: August 1st 2019
Contact person: Sükrü Gürsoy, phone +45 5131 9076.
Work location: Teglholmsgade 1, København
Nuuday – We make sense with technology
Nuuday is a family of 8 strong brands with distinct characters. YouSee, TDC Erhverv, Telmore, Fullrate, Hiper, Blockbuster, NetDesign & Firmafon are united in Nuuday by the shared purpose of making sense with technology. We are 4500 skilled team players who deliver digital services, cloud solutions, and entertainment to the whole of Denmark. At Nuuday, we do not just want to keep up as new technologies emerge. As Denmark’s leading service provider, we aspire to use technology to create a more meaningful future for our customers and society. Therefore, we are looking for the market’s brightest minds who dare to stand up and stand out.