Senior Developer / Solution Architect to Telmore
We are looking for a person with hands-on experience on software development and who can manage complex applications. We’d also like you to translate requirements into functional architecture and be an excellent communicator.
In Telmore we are working with scrum teams consisting of both onsite and offshore team members. The teams are full stack teams with both front end and back end developers, solution architect, product owners and testers.
- Software development
- Designing functional technology solutions
- Overseeing development and implementation of applications
- Providing technical leadership and support to the scum team. Both onsite and offshore.
- Oversee assigned programs (e.g. conduct code review) and provide guidance to team members.
- Assist with solving technical problems when they arise
- Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure
- Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions
- Interact with the other solution architects to ensure a common way of working and technical view of the architecture
- Academic degree: At least bachelor
- 5-6 years hands-on experience with software development and system administration
- Understanding of strategic IT solutions
- At least 5 years knowledge of APS.net, WCF and MS SQL databases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
Nice to have:
- Billing platforms
- Unit testing and mocking
TELMORE was established in the year 2000 by the entrepreneur Frank Rasmussen, and acquired by TDC Group in 2003. TELMORE has continued its own organization and is today part of Online Brands together with Fullrate, Blockbuster, Hyper and Firmafon
Telmore’s IT department is central part of Telmore with 60 employees and external consultants located primarily in Denmark and India. The culture is informal where responsibility, performance and a good social environment are highly valued.
Application and contact
Any questions can be asked to the working IT development manager, Lennart Wemlén + 46 735 22 99 61; Deadline for application is Aug 16th 2019.
Application date: Aug 16th 2019.
Contact person: Lennart Wemlén + 46 735 22 99 61
Work location: Teglholmsgade 1, København
Nuuday – We make sense with technology
Nuuday is a family of 8 strong brands with distinct characters. YouSee, TDC Erhverv, Telmore, Fullrate, Hiper, Blockbuster, NetDesign & Firmafon are united in Nuuday by the shared purpose of making sense with technology. We are 4500 skilled team players who deliver digital services, cloud solutions, and entertainment to the whole of Denmark. At Nuuday, we do not just want to keep up as new technologies emerge. As Denmark’s leading service provider, we aspire to use technology to create a more meaningful future for our customers and society. Therefore, we are looking for the market’s brightest minds who dare to stand up and stand out.