Agile Coach to join the future of agile
Driven and experienced with a passion for agile ways of working
Can you inspire talented teams and keep them motivated and challenged? At Nuuday, we are looking for a visionary agile coach who can drive continuous innovation and improvement. To make that happen, you must be curious and not afraid to think outside the box of conventional agile frameworks to find tools and techniques that will challenge core problems.
In addition to constantly keeping up with new research, you use your experience to challenge and drive ways of working that ultimately will support excelling our customers’ journeys and the daily work-life for our teams. At Nuuday, agile ways of working are a threefold exercise; it’s about team nourishment, sustainable productivity, and most importantly, a strong focus on our customers and their feedback.
Working at Nuuday
You may not have heard about Nuuday yet, but you definitely know our 8 dynamic brands: YouSee, TDC Business, Telmore, Fullrate, Hiper, NetDesign, Blockbuster, and Firmafon.
At Nuuday, we nurture innovation through ways of working with customer feedback and with the passion and excellence of our employees, whose voice is always listening to and acted on. We strive to embed an inclusive culture where we stand united and collaborate to create the best work environment possible.
Therefore, we are looking for an agile coach who can help us develop our people while at the same time creating her or his own unique career path within Nuuday. We imagine that you have a profile close to this:
What you do best:
· Facilitate learning and continuous improvement
· Support value-driven delivery
· Coach ways of tracking and demonstrating results
· Contribute to the Agile Coach guild
· Are a role model for agile ways of working and inspire all levels of the organization
· Don’t settle on easy solutions but look for root causes and solve them bit by bit
· Coach transparency between strategy, customer feedback, and execution
· minimum 3 years’ experience being an agile coach
· working experience with 2-3 agile frameworks
· curious and passionate about all agile ways of working
· an understanding of prioritisation methods that focus on impact
· adaptability to change teams and context
· experience with creating motivated teams founded on trust and creativity
What we can offer:
· We are the workplace you have been longing after with flat hierarchies, culture of experiments and easy adaptability to change. We can offer you the chance to use your experience and create an impact of ways of working within Nuuday.
Deadline is September 1st. If you have any questions about the position, please call Chapter Lead Sigrid Rohbøll Richards on +45 29 83 30 34.
Application date: 1. September 2019
Contact person: Chaper Lead Sigrid Rohbøll Richards on +45 29 83 30 34
Work location: Teglholmsgade 1, København
Nuuday – We make sense with technology
Nuuday is a family of 8 strong brands with distinct characters. YouSee, TDC Erhverv, Telmore, Fullrate, Hiper, Blockbuster, NetDesign & Firmafon are united in Nuuday by the shared purpose of making sense with technology. We are 4500 skilled team players who deliver digital services, cloud solutions, and entertainment to the whole of Denmark. At Nuuday, we do not just want to keep up as new technologies emerge. As Denmark’s leading service provider, we aspire to use technology to create a more meaningful future for our customers and society. Therefore, we are looking for the market’s brightest minds who dare to stand up and stand out.