Senior Security Network Engineer
You are two steps ahead the hackers.
You have a solid toolbox within Network security and like to work between the security department and the Network departments. It’s highly important to us to ensure our customers data and comply to given standards or define new standards.
You will be placed in the department IP DC Core, but your role will also serve the security on our Backbone and transport network. It’s two designdepartments, designing the entire network across both datacenters internal and the internet in Denmark. We also have transport abroad and mobilenetworks under our responsibility.
You will be the key person to bridge the requirements from Group Security department, to the network departments and secure we satisfy the exspectations from Group Security. You can successfully understand the requirements and execute them in our organization. Your role will be a technical projectlead on most projects and the key to success is that you can make a plan with clear milestones and final deadline and execute that plan.
You have experience within several of the areas mentioned below.
- Router and switch Security in Management Plane, Control Plane (MPLS, ISIS, BGP, VXLAN, …) and forwarding Plane
- Firewalls, Loadbalancers: Cisco, Juniper
- Unix Security
- Windows Server Security, incl Active Directory Security
- Besides that you have a certification like, Cisco or Juniper security certification or something similar
- Virtualisation security: Vmware and Openstack
- Log Management (SIEM). For example Splunk
We offer you to join a new company beeing build, with a lot of new colleagues coming in. We offer our employees to go on relevant courses and to attend interesting technology events.
How to apply:
Application deadline is October 31th, 2019.